Tuesday, December 24, 2013

About Me



I am Karma Dorji. I am From Mongar from a small village called Nakling.

Early Life and Education

I was born in the Wood Dragon Year in 1980s in Dechencholing, Thimphu. My father was in the service of Royal Body Guard. He got retired when I was 11 months old and then we moved to Mongar where I spent all my childhood days. I started schooling at the age of six in the year 1995. I studied in Mongar Lower Secondary School, then it was Mongar Primary School. In 2004 I moved to Mongar HSS and completed my class 12 Science (Bio-Science) in the year 2007. Then I pursued Bachelor of Science (Life Science) in Sherubtse College for three years until mid-2011. I made through the Civil Service Examinations and did one year PG course in Public Administration in Royal Institute of Management, Semtokha after which i joined the civil service.

Interest and Hobbies
I like to read religious/philosophical books, stories, listening to music, singing (not professional), and watching movies (mostly action films, documentaries and historical). I also like to go to new places and explore myself. I like to travel to different places and learn different culture and tradition. Going for short hikes, staycation, get together with friends. Love spending times with my beloved family. 

Contact Me
Email (dkarma2013@gmail.com), facebook (https://www.facebook.com/orjikarma) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/dkarma55) or Instagram (@this_is_kaydee )



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments ..