Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Respect for Girls

May be because I was so attached to my Mom (doesn't mean I am detached from my Dad), I have my respect from my heart for all girls. They I feel are the most respectable person in the society because we all know how much our Mom means to us. All girls are capable of being mother and all mothers are the same as our own Moms. They are tender, soft and love and care givers to everyone. They are nurturer, a teacher and guidance to every new life that they give. 

I feel women are characterized by softness and that is why it is not a problem even for me to approach any women, be it my boss or stranger (if at all needed). We feel much more comfortable dealing with girls than the boys. The scientific study shows that women are softer than boys due to level of hormones. They have got more level of estrogen, which contribute to their softness. Boys have more level of testosterone which contributes to more masculine appearance. 

I have my deepest respect for my Mom (and Dad) because thanks to her, today I am here able to stand on my own feet among many others. In the same way, I feel the same for other girls too. The responsible that they will shoulder sooner or later will be the same that of my mom. I feel bad when our girls fall prey to some remorseless situation. The responsible that they will shoulder in the society will be of greater significance in bringing up the nation. The guidance that they give the values they instill and the path that they show to all new lives that they give will have greater impact in the future. Good mother nurtures her child well and in fact she nurtures the future of the nation.     

For the greatest responsibilities that they shoulder, for the love and care that they give and for comfort that they create in a family or society, I respect all girls from the deepest of my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments ..