Tuesday, July 29, 2014

To My LOVE

My heart aches, whenever I call her.
I am on top of the world, whenever I talk with her.
Feel as if I have lost something special in my life, in her absence.
Hurts if she neglects or whenever I feel I am being neglected.
Whenever my mind is still, she always lingers in my mind,
I think I am missing her a lot.
Always think of her and always wanted to be with her.

The way she hugs me, the way she tickles me,
The way we play and share, everything is beautiful.
The funny things we share and quarrels we have,
The times we spend together, happiest moments we share,
Are some of the things that will remind me of her.
Sometimes she irritates me, that make her happy,
My only wish is to keep her happy ever.

Oh my sweetie, I truly love you,
I trust you, you are everything to me.
I am madly in love with you.

LOVE YOU FOREVER MY SWEETIE PIE. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments ..