Monday, December 16, 2013

Song of memory by my friend



It was in my dream this song was sung while I was sleeping.  During my college days, for me, sleeping was the best part of all. I was never active yet I enjoyed being together with my roommates.
  
As usually I slept at 10 Pm but roommates did not. They were studying. After sometime, I got into deep sleep while, I guess, Karma silently took my laptop knowing that I was asleep. With my subconscious brain, I could hear someone singing “Wai ni Lhaksam…mo Lhaksam…….” I did not know where the sound of this song came from and who was singing from afar. But I could hear it vaguely in my dream …“Wai ni Lhaksam…ni Lhaksam……..” and faded away in my deep sleep. I did not know if that song continued to sing after that.

It was exactly 7 am when Karma awoke me. To my surprise, I could hear the same song that I heard in my dream the previous night.  The following morning I could hear the same song from my laptop which I did not have before. Shockingly, I said to Karma, “wai, I heard this song in my dream”, while I applied tooth paste on the brush. 

 “Ha ha ha….u heard in the dream? oho..how could you?’”
“Yea, I heard”

“Don’t foolish me dear” said karma with a mild smile. I did not know that Karma was recording this song through laptop that previous night. His recording had been translated into my dream while I was still in the subconscious state. “I was recording this song last night so that we can keep it as our memory of friendship. It’s dedicated to you, Lhaksam.” 

I was very happy and thanked Karma for this song to me.  I still play this song when I miss him and college days.


3 comments:

  1. haha...old song. i still remember listening and laughing. keeps me mesmerized. thanks guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that Sharchop song...Y dont u upload here in the Video format.....so that people will believe in what u write...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, i uploaded....ur voice is marvelous...

    ReplyDelete

comments ..