Monday, August 4, 2014

“Ode to my Love"

Slim and tall, a figure everyone loves.
Hair silky, in the air they dance.
Eyes like a diamond they sparkle
Like a dew drop are her winsome lips,
When kissed, feel the effect of bottoms up opium.
Her voice, drives me away to dreamland.
Touch of her hand, heals every wound.
The breath of her, perfumes the air.


Dresses! Suits whatever she puts on.
Walks in a way, that drives my eyes,
The sound of her sandal, taps to the beat of my heart.
Her smile, brightens my gloomy life.
Lends me help, in every field I suffer.
Care for me, as a mother of a beloved son.
Love me as no one in the world can.
Great in every sense, she is my love.


Like an angel she dances.
Sings the voice of a nightingale.
Like a trap she entraps many.
Helpless are those lost in her.
Amongst thousands I found one,
The one sealed in my heart.
Out of many things I love,

I love her the most, she is my love forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments ..