Monday, August 25, 2014

Peeping through the Window

After having heavy diner, I was not feeling very comfortable and kept walking inside the room. Always thought of skipping the diner but the moment I see or smell the food I can’t resist myself from having it. Anyways that is not what I am going to share here. 

I was bit tired and then felt like lying down. I leaned against the wall on the bed and put on the TV. I could not find anything interesting and was switching the channels up and down. I heard people talking outside and it tempted me to peep out through the window. It was not my first time doing this, I usually peep through the window watching the flow of traffic and people on the road below. I see many different scenes and yesterday was the different one and interesting too. I heard people talking outside and I got up to see what they are up to. I saw many people this time along the road side. And there was a man acting so weird in the middle of the road.  He was drunk and did not know what he was doing. He confronted the every passerby and one of the passersby charged him back but the people nearby compromised. That man was stopping every car and all cars were lined up in queue. Honking everywhere; from right and left. He was charging every vehicle, banging and shouting but the good thing I observed was none of them confronted him, may be many understood that he was under the influence of alcohol or any other substances. Nobody there could stop him.

Then out of nowhere a man in white tracksuits came and dragged him to the side of the road. The drunkard tried to kick him but he could not as he barely could stand. Then man in suit was a police officer, he was with a handset and made a call to his companions. He slapped the drunkard twice for having misbehaved and confronting him. Many other people present there were like "yes! that is what he wanted". Then two personnel came and the man was handcuffed and pushed into the car. All present there were talking about it and once again there was a peace flow of traffic and people. After that I did not hear anything regarding that person.

Watching through the window come across many different scenes and sometimes, it is a good way to understand well the society we live in. After that I slept thinking "why do people act so weird after intoxication".   


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments ..