Thursday, February 5, 2015

There is NO End to What we Want in Life

Before when I was a small boy, I would love to go to school when my brothers and other elders walk to school. I would always tell my parents, when will l be going to school. I would learn from my brother the things that he has learnt from schools. Then it was in 1995, I first went to school with my brother, very much excited in my newly bought school uniform.

Then I would long to reach high schools. High Schoolers, they looked very different from the juniors. They speak well, know how to dress up tidily and live in a decent way. When I climbed up the ladder of education, even the tension increased within me. I knew I have to work hard in order to qualify for next level especially when I was in class nine, by then I was in high school. I used to feel proud when I meet some of my younger siblings of junior school who looked envious (just like me). When I was in high school, then I started dreaming of college, a college where everybody lead their own life. I used to hear lots of stories of college days from our teachers and other elders from our village about their college lives. Quite inspiring, I started to work hard and finally I got an opportunity to go to college in Bhutan. Then I thought that is it. When in college, then I was tempted to get a job soon. I longed to finish college life even faster and get a job for myself. I did bachelors degree and fortunately I managed to get through civil service examinations. Then after having done post graduate for one year, I got into job in the year 2013. 

Now what? This is not the end. Now I want to climb up the career ladder as fast as I could and lead a happy life with happy family. I don't know what would be next mission in my life. I understood there is no end to what we want in life. In one way that is how we achieve our dreams and goals in life but on other hand, it is being too much greedy. What so ever, we have to have a mission in life, a mission, a goal that helps us to reach the epitome of good human beings in the society. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments ..