Monday, February 2, 2015

Wish Come True

Every one of us, you and I always make a wish and even if we don’t make a wish, it’s a human instinct to long for something or someone we don’t have in life. For some, they say “oh it is a wish come true for me” when they achieve something unexpected in their way of life. For some it is a way of opening a sentence while giving a talk or to acknowledge someone for having achieved something in their life. Wishes are never same for everyone but there are few who share the same wishes in life. There are so many wishes a person make in his/her life, but how much he/she fulfil depends on how much hard work they put in or sometimes a luck favours.

I was writing this with TV on and it’s a sheer coincidence that I happened to watch the movie “TED” on one of the Hollywood channels. A young boy who was abandoned by all other friends in the neighbourhood got a Christmas gift from his parents, a huge (of his size) teddy bear. He was so happy and that night he wished if that teddy could talk and be friend with him forever. The next morning, to his amusement a teddy bear talked. His wish has come true. That was movie and I am complacent that such miracle will not happen in real life. When I say this, it doesn't mean that I don’t make a wish and I don’t believe that a wish could come true. My wishes are my prayers, every morning and evening, I just pray for well being and happiness of all sentient beings. My dreams are my wishes and I dream to lead a happy life without having to pass through any obstacles in life. My ambitions and desires are my wishes and I desire to be one of the most successful people in this world or at least up to the expectations of my beloved parents and the society.

People often say that a person without a wish never succeed in life but also have to be mindful that not all wishes we wish could be fulfilled in life. That is where a frustration comes that actually can down us in life. Wishes have to be something that can be fulfilled or other words time bound. If we wish to bring down stars or wish to become princess/prince (if you are not born as one), that is something universally known that it can’t be achieved. So we have to wish intelligently and in a smart manner. With good wish in mind (or some say wish in heart), we will have a clear mission in life that would ultimately lead to a successful life. Best Wishes!

*****END*****


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments ..