Friday, March 6, 2015

How I regained my Hair in just few Weeks

One morning if you wake up to see patchy hair fall, don’t worry, here is one simple hair growth remedy. It is natural and totally simple yet effective. One day, my friend told me that I have a patchy hair fall. I checked and noticed that I have lost hair completely and has created a round patchy bald in the center of my head. It was a stressful thing for me then. The moment I see in the mirror, the moment I feel with my hand, it gave me no peace. I was obsessed and thought nothing would work. It did not give me peace of mind when at home or at work. I Googled and tried with garlic and onion juices. It did not give me fair result. Then one day, one of my friends told me this idea and I used it with total perseverance. Something miracle happened then: The remedy is homemade and is very simple. All you need is a kilo or half of fresh GINGER.

Things you need: Only Ginger most importantly

Procedures:
  1. Wash your hair clean of any oil first  in the evening before going to bed
  2. Dry up your hair with a dry towel
  3. Clean one piece of Ginger with water
  4. With the help of sharp blade/knife, take a slice of Ginger
  5. Rub the ginger slice before it is dried on the part you want the hair growth with little bit of force (Do not use intense force)
  6. Repeat this procedure (No. 5) with another slice for 4-5 times
  7. And leave it without touch for overnight
  8. Next morning again wash and repeat the same procedures at night
  
*Note: Sometimes when you rub with force in point 5, it will develop painful rashes but do not worry, this will go, and it will lead to faster hair growth because penetration of ginger juice will be faster into the hair bulb thus aiding faster hair growth. 

Do not discard these used slices; it can be kept in a container with some water to extract more juices out of it. This water can also be used to apply on the patchy area where you want the hair growth the next day after you have rubbed with the slice.

For better results, it should be done every night and clean the next morning. After few weeks, you will see the hair growth. I have followed this and it has really worked for me. Please give it a try and see if it works. If a very serious problem arises as a result of this method, better for you to consult physicians other remedies. It might depend from person to person and may not work for some; therefore, the reader’s discretion is highly advisable and respected. But for me, it worked and I hope it will work for you too. Good Luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments ..