Thursday, June 25, 2015

"I Dont get Time" - Is it an Excuse?

Many a time we say, "I don't get time, otherwise..." This has become a common thing for everyone just to escape or avoid doing something of not their interest. People often say those who say I do not get time are the ones who are free all the time and the ones who do not do anything productive. Even I feel it is true, people who get time to do anything are the ones who are busy all the time. "I don't get time' is just another way of saying I don't want to do.  

That is not an excuse but a pleasing way to say 'No'. One of the best examples of this is keeping ourselves fit with morning jogging for gym, going for prayers, evening walk, reading, etc...People often say they do not get time to do these things, not because they are occupied all the time doing productive things but just because they don't like doing things. There is always exceptional though. I have read in one of the books that those who say they don't get time to work for their personal development like early morning walk, reading good books and praying are like saying I don't have time to stop the car when all your fuel has been consumed. How much in haste you are, if your car runs out of fuel, you will have to stop by the fuel station. It is also said that people who don't have time for exercises will later have time for illness. 

Therefore, whenever someone says I don't get time, always have a second thought that does he/she really don't have time to do what needs to be done. It should not be the lame excuses just to avoid doing things that could be done otherwise. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments ..