Thursday, December 12, 2013

Miraculous Creature

You won’t believe my prominent qualities if I don't share...so let me introduce myself first.

First to begin with my facial description, I am afraid your face may wrinkle in a mild mirth of derision if I describe about my appearance because I am not that handsome creature. I sit on the fuzzy paired edgy chair. Sitting on this chair is my muscular strip body of cylindrical shape which is just about 5 or 6 inches height. As I said, I am so funny....I am single eyed creature and this eye also serves as an exit for secreted seeds of offspring. My head wears a glossy red hat which is the most lovable thing I have. Despite such awkward appearance most of the people love me.

Secondly, I will describe about my miraculous nature. I am neither dead nor alive. My nature changes according to the situation. I have capacity to revert death upon stimulation of my feelings with ecstasy and enjoyment. At the same time, I may also die upon the emotion failure and seizure of interest.

My edgy chair and my head also change their structure at par the seasonal change. For instance, my head and body lengthen in spring while edgy chair shortens in winter. Such thing is really a miraculous thing as rightly pointed out by Lam Kunga Lekpa.

Thirdly, I am loved by all. I am the only reason for perpetuation of offspring in this world. While doing so I give enormous pleasure and sweetness to everyone. Therefore, I am confident to say that I always work for the benefit of all. Thus, many consider that I am equivalent to God and my image could be kept as idol for praying.

Oho! Lastly I forgot to tell my name. My name is Wangchuk. As indicated by this name I am so powerful spiritually and that's why my images and symbols can be seen hanging on the roofs of Bhutanese houses.       



4 comments:

  1. He has got many names....sometimes known as Wangchuk penpoi Namzhag, Dorji Phalam, Dorji, Duba and popularly as Kharabshing in the eastern part of Bhutan...LOLz nice one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya...he has but most prominent name is Wangchuk...anyways thank u..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lhaksam's Barbie Doll. He plays with it all day.

    ReplyDelete

comments ..