Thursday, December 12, 2013

Proud to be Me, Me??

Who is that “Me”, I know you might be wondering but you will surely know me if you read this till end. I am of different shapes and sizes and now people have gone crazy and also added colors and flavors to me. I have a greater role to play in this world and I serve my Master with full dedication. I don’t want to describe my job here but if I don’t, you won’t recognize me. So my task is very difficult, it is a risk taking job and of course very interesting too. I will share why it is difficult, risky and interesting.

It is very difficult because my master rolls me down and it changes my shape from circular to cylindrical. He curses me if I am thick, loose and stinky. Then after that he put me inside the darkest place and moves like anything. It makes me slide over the watery surface of that dark place for so long until he vomits out. The saddest thing is sometimes I meet with shit in that dark place sob…sob……   

It is very risky because sometimes he is bit careless and places me in a wrong position so it makes me difficult to serve him. Sometimes when air gets into my head and he slides me into the place in different positions with full thrust, I cannot control myself and my head burst failing to serve him. Then later he and his companion curse me.

And the interesting thing is I get to see many wonderful things inside. I reach to a place where even my master can’t reach. Sometimes I feel like clinging onto the parts along the wall of that place, and when I try, sometimes master leaves me inside and I see them panicking and even sometimes quarrelling over that.

I love my job because I do it for good cause though some masters hate me; I serve them with full dedication and loyalty. Now who do you think I am????      


1 comment:

  1. Haahaha....wow what a nice man u are! I really love u. Do ur work with full commitment, I know who u are.....do with with top satisfaction for both of you...lol

    ReplyDelete

comments ..