Friday, January 3, 2014

Mind Your Judgement

I have a tendency of judging people by their looks. May be one in millions might have been correctly judged but majority are not. The looks are deceiving. I have experienced it with my own trusted person. The person whom I trusted so much appeared to me so innocent, simple, tender and soft, appeared to be very shy who would not even mingle with friends of the same sex, who would not drink, smoke nor go out (date) with anyone. That person is a very shy one who would not even walk alone or talk to anyone else as far as I know.

So I was very much sure that person would be the same in reality. Not only will I, anyone who would come across that person will have the same thought as me. But I was deceived by the looks. I could not believe my ears when I heard that the person whom I thought simple and innocent is doing many things which are not spoken of by his/her looks. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the pictures, videos and the change that I have never expected. Nobody would have expected that. The person was such a shy one, innocent but later I came to know that the same person has got the guts to flirt, party late nights, go for a date, sleeping with the opposite sex....etc... I have never ever expected out of that person. I was really deceived. 

So therefore it is a lesson to everyone, I know its human instinct to judge by the looks, we say if someone is quiet and shy, he/she is simple, innocent and good and if someone is talkative, rocking, party goers to be characterless, bad and so on...but now I realized never to judge by their looks. Better learn them closely, and you will be shocked to see that their looks never speak what they are up to in real. Looks are deceiving. Really it is. Do not judge a book by its cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments ..